About Stephanie Fierro:
Stephanie Fierro is senior counsel attorney with the Frutkin Law Firm. Her practice focuses on general counsel business law and estate planning. She brings the firm a wide range of experience and interests including all aspects of corporate transactional work, estate planning, and tax representation. Stephanie has experience in business litigation and alternative dispute resolution inherent in any general counsel practice. Before joining The Frutkin Law Firm, PLC, she managed her own law practice, Fierro Law, PLC. As a part of her role with the firm, Stephanie appears on local news stations to discuss a broad range of timely legal topics which have included the Family Medical Leave Act, Estate Planning and Pinterest to name a few.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Current Associate Editor of Attorney at Law and Public Accountant Magazine
- Former Symposium Editor for the New England Law Review
- Former Vice-President of Student Bar Association
- Presenter, “Estate Planning”, Ameriprise Women’s Interest Network (WIN) launch, July 2012
- Former board member of Neighbors Who Care, Inc., Ahwatukee Foothills Family YMCA, and Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce.
- Former active member of Ahwatukee Foothills Chamber of Commerce’s Women in Business Committee.
- Currently serves as an alumni mentor for New England School of Law students.
- Founder of MindingHerBiz, a woman-owned business advisory council.
Professional Recognition & Awards
- Awarded the President Anna E. Hirsch award in recognition of service to New England School of Law
Dec 6, 2013- Preparing for Fiscal Cliff- 12 News
Dec 19, 2012- Instagram New Terms of Service on AZFamily